This website is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, you are seeing this message because your browser does not support basic Web standards, and does not properly display the site's design details. Please consider upgrading to a more modern browser. (Learn More).
Posted Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Pittsboro, NC - The Chatham County Planning board will meet on Tuesday, July 2 at the Agriculture Building Auditorium in Pittsboro, NC.
I. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. CALL TO ORDER:
III. DETERMINATION OF QUORUM:
IV. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
V. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA:
Minutes: Consideration of a request for approval of the May 5, 2015 Planning Board minutes.
VI. PUBLIC INPUT SESSION: Fifteen-minute time of public input. Speakers limited to three minutes each.
1. Request by Sears Design Group, P.A. on behalf of Fitch Creations, Inc. for subdivision preliminary plat approval of Section X, Area B – Millcreek, consisting of 29 lots on 12.71 acres, located off Millcroft, S.R. 1817, Williams Township.
2. Request by John Coffey on behalf of Coffey Grounds of Chapel Hill, Inc. for a revision to preliminary plat and final plat approval of “Horizon Subdivision - Phase 3”, consisting of 20 lots on 30.9 acres, Baldwin Township.
VIII. NEW BUSINESS:
IX. PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORTS:
1. Minor Subdivisions / Exempt Maps
2. Public Hearing Items - material distributed at tonight’s meeting.
3. Seaforth Landing First Plat submittal site visits.
4. Legislative update -
X. BOARD MEMBER ITEMS:
1. Alternatives to Open Use-Zoning Subcommittee Update - See Attachment
2. Continuation of discussion regarding joint planning with municipalities from the
May 5, 2015 meeting.
3. Update on meeting with the Agricultural Advisory Board.
4. Update on conservation plan presentations for the July 7 meeting.
Times listed are tentative. The Planning Board will proceed with the agenda as items are complete.
Send a letter to the editor.
Sign up for the Chatham Chatlist.
Promote your brand at chathamjournal.com