This website is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, you are seeing this message because your browser does not support basic Web standards, and does not properly display the site's design details. Please consider upgrading to a more modern browser. (Learn More).
Posted Sunday, January 25, 2015
Pittsboro, NC - Admissions for 2015-16 has begun at Haw River Christian Academy! Prospective families and community supporters are invited to the upcoming Open House events on Thursday, February 5 (5:30-7:30 p.m.) and Friday, February 6 (8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
The evening Open House provides parents with the opportunity to browse through classrooms, review curriculum, and converse with teachers, administrators, parents, and board members. The daytime event enables families to witness a classical Christian education in action.
- Grammar School: Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten (half-day) - 6th Grade
- Logic School: 7th-9th grade
- Rhetoric School (10th-12th grade): Phase 3*
*(*We are adding one grade per year, with our first graduation planned for May 2018.)*
- Christ-centered curriculum (including Latin, music, art)
- Christ-centered school culture
- Family-oriented, covenantal model: Based upon principles of Deuteronomy 6:6-9 and eon loco parentis (educating eon behalf of parents)
- Smaller class sizes
- 501(c)3 non-profit organization
- Inter-denominational and church independent (currently represented by families in 40 churches!)
- Member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools (with over
250 member schools across America)
HRCA leases the beautiful facilities of Emmaus Baptist Church. The campus has a full-size gymnasium, fellowship hall, lunch room, science room, school library, art room, drama stage, soccer field, and more!
HRCA combines an excellent education and school culture for a reasonably priced tuition. Limited financial aid is available with decisions awarded to applying families by early Spring or until the funding is fully allocated.
2428 Silk Hope Gum Springs Road, Pittsboro NC 27312
Personalized tours, including classroom observations, may be scheduled by calling 919-533-4139.