This website is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, you are seeing this message because your browser does not support basic Web standards, and does not properly display the site's design details. Please consider upgrading to a more modern browser. (Learn More).
Posted Monday, March 23, 2015
Pittsboro, NC - You may pick up a kindergarten registration packet from the school in your attendance area between March 16 and March 27. Your child’s presence is not necessary for registration.
School phone numbers:
o Bennett 336-581-3586
o Bonlee 919-837-5316
o J.S. Waters 919-898-2259
o Moncure 919-542-3725
o North Chatham 919-967-3094
o Perry Harrison 919-967-9925
o Pittsboro Elementary 919-542-3987
o Siler City Elementary 919-663-2032
o Silk Hope 919-742-3911
o Virginia Cross Elementary 919-742-4279
The Chatham County School district phone number for questions: 919-542-3626
If you are unsure of your attendance area, you can visit the schools' website at http://www.chatham.k12.nc.us . Click on “Central Services Departments”, click on “Operations”, click on “**School Assignment Locator**” and “Download PDF” or call Joy Garner at (919) 542-6095.
Bring the following with you to register your child:
• Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
• Immunization Records
• 2 Verifications of Residency (with parent/custodian name and address)
• Driver License or Picture ID or other examples: rental agreement, utility bill, phone bill
• Custody Papers if applicable
• Phone numbers of emergency contacts and doctor’s information Your child must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2015